With a faculty instructor’s approval, CU Boulder music majors may register for private music lessons during the summer. Students may register for any level of a PMUS course, as appropriate. Only regular College of Music faculty will teach under this special summer program; graduate assistants teach only during the fall and spring semesters.
- You may earn 2-4 credit hours per course
- Each credit hour represents 3 hours of instruction
- Tuition: $499 per undergraduate credit hour; $723 per graduate credit hour
Registration procedure for PMUS courses
- Complete the Approval Form with the assistance of your instructor.
- Submit the Approval Form to the Division of Continuing Education (CE) to register and pay your tuition. If you choose not to pay tuition at the time of registration, it is your responsibility to determine CE tuition deadlines and pay by the deadline.
- Upon completion of the course, the faculty member will submit the grade to CERecords@Colorado.edu.
Explore the summer session schedule below or view the CU Boulder Course Catalog.
Questions? Contact Program Manager Yen-Shi Li.