CU Boulder’s Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (FSAP) is offering weekly wellness seminars and support groups in August focused on mental and emotional well being during challenging times. Programs provide practical tools participants can practice and apply to their daily lives.
Wellness Series Seminars
- August 19: Work-life Balance While Working From Home
- August 27: Cultivating and Maintaining Healthy Relationships
- August 5: Home Improvement- What Remodel/Renovation Projects Provide the Greatest Return on Investment
- August 4,11,18,25: Supervisor's/ Manager's Support Group
- August 20: The Jester and the Sage: Combating Social Isolation Through Storytelling
Support groups as limited. Participants are encouraged to commit to meeting for all sessions in the series.
All sessions are facilitated by FSAP counselors. Registration is required to receive the zoom invite.
For more information about each program and to register, visit the Self-Care Workshops page. FSAP is dedicated to serving the emotional and psychological needs of the campus community by providing free services to CU Boulder faculty and staff. To learn more, visit he Faculty & Staff Assistance Program page.