Unfortunately the app is not perfect! However, in these situations we encourage you to call our office at 303-492-7233 to speak with our dispatcher who can either assist you with a request that was made through the app or put in a new request for you. We do encourage feedback as it assists us with the app developers. Also, if you experience errors with the app, please take a screenshot of the issue and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief explanation.
Requesting a Ride
Wait Times and Service Closures
There could be a variety of reasons why wait times are longer than what you might expect. Some examples include
- The number of vehicles we have active for the evening. We strive to have our full fleet of vehicles active each night; however, there are times when a vehicle may not be operable due to a scheduled repair or another reason that is outside of the program’s control.
- Staffing and schedule changes.
- There could be an issue in operations that takes a vehicle offline for a certain amount of time or for the rest of the evening.
- We like to ensure that our staff take their scheduled breaks during a shift in order for them to use the bathroom, get something to eat/drink, etc. These breaks will take a vehicle out of service until the staff member returns.
- Thursday–Saturday are generally our busiest days of the week. Some weekends, such as Halloween, are even busier than normal.
- Weather can also impact wait times as driving conditions may cause our drivers to operate much more cautiously. In snow and ice, we drive slowly and carefully in order to keep riders safe! In addition, as temperatures drop, we will usually see a rise in requests.