Division of Student Affairs
Student Affairs' primary focus is to create a positive learning environment that fosters successful learning and personal development, both inside and outside of the traditional classroom.
Student learning and success is enhanced when the academic environment and community support students' full development as individuals-not just as isolated intellects-and when students are seen as important partners in the learning experience.
The first priority of Student Affairs is students' development as successful, intellectually curious learners, and as healthy, competent, active citizen participants in our American democracy.
The division provides, in collaboration with other members of the campus community, educational opportunities, resources, and support to help each individual student reach his or her goals.
They work to create a learning environment that eliminates barriers standing in the way of student learning, development, and success.
- Alcohol and Other Drugs Program (AOD)
- Alumni Association
- Career Services
- Center for Multicultural Affairs
- Colorado Creed
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Dean of Students (DOS)
- Environmental Center
- Gay, Lesbian, Bi, and Transgender Resource Center (GLBT)
- Honor Code
- Housing & Dining Services
- Interactive Theatre Project
- Jewish Affairs
- Off-Campus Student Services
- Office of Student Conduct
- Orientation and Student Life
- Parent Relations
- Religous Campus Organizations (RCO)
- Recreation Services
- Student Legal Services
- Student Organizations Finance Office (SOFO)
- Student Outreach and Retention Center for Equity (SORCE)
- University-City Liaison
- University of Colorado Student Government
- University Memorial Center (UMC)
- Volunteer Resource Center
- Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs (VCSA)
- Veterans Services
- Victim Assistance
- Wardenburg Health Center
- Women's Resource Center (WRC)