Welcome to CU Boulder, new Buffs!
During your time here as a student, you'll receive a student-oriented email digest called CU Boulder Today on Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week during the semester.
In it, you'll find tips and tricks for life at CU and columns on keeping healthy and safe, as well as tips for getting the most out of your time here, while keeping up on the latest campus events and announcements. You'll also learn about the research breakthroughs and discoveries made by CU Boulder faculty and researchers.
Other topics you’ll see in CU Boulder Today
- Healthy Buffs: A weekly series with tips and information on a variety of health topics important to college students.
- 10 Things to Do This Week: Your guide to everything happening on campus. Look for it every Monday.
- CU Boulder Life: Get tips on everything from living with roommates to finding your place on campus in this engaging and informative series.
- Free things to do: A monthly guide highlighting free things to do on campus and around Boulder and the surrounding areas.
- Paid research opportunities: A monthly selection of paid research opportunities on campus offered to the community.
- Sustainable Buffs: Get sustainability tips from the Environmental Center on campus.
- Students in Focus: Enjoy these slice-of-life features about fellow CU Boulder students.
- Stress Less: A guide to help you maneuver the everyday challenges of life as a college student, with less stress.
- Campus safety: Be in the know when it comes to campus safety.
- Scene at CU: Get a glimpse of life at CU in this photo series.