Welcome to CU Boulder, new Buffs!
During your time here as a student, you'll receive a daily student-oriented email digest called CU Boulder Today. In it, you'll find tips and tricks for life at CU and columns on keeping healthy and safe, as well as tips for getting the most out of your time here, while keeping up on the latest info on campus events, speakers, live music and where to find the free stuff (pizza, lots of pizza). CU Boulder Today also will keep you updated on any COVID-19 related information that you need to know. You'll also learn about the research breakthroughs and discoveries made by CU Boulder faculty and researchers.
Other topics you’ll see in CU Boulder Today
- Healthy Buffs: A weekly series with tips and information on a variety of health topics important to college students.
- 10 Things to Do This Week / Things to Do This Weekend: Your guide to everything happening on campus. Look for it every Monday and Friday.
- Stress Less: A guide to help you maneuver the everyday challenges of life as a college student, with less stress.
- Money Sense: Score info on free stuff on campus and around Boulder, and learn money management tips from this series.
- Sustainable Buffs: Get sustainability tips from the Environmental Center on campus.
- Students in Focus: Enjoy these slice-of-life features about fellow CU Boulder students.
- Campus Safety: Be in the know when it comes to campus safety.
- Scene at CU: Get a glimpse of life at CU in this photo series.
- Get Smart Fast: A weekly series highlighting research breakthroughs and discoveries made by CU Boulder faculty and researchers.