Sandbox Student Series
This is a student-run performance group that produces plays, devised work, staged readings and more in the University Theatre Acting Studio.
PLEASE NOTE: All Sandbox productions are first-come-first-serve and are NOT ticketed through CU Presents. To stay updated on Sandbox performances, follow them on Instagram @sandboxcuboulder.
The Sandbox lineup for Spring 2022 follows.
- Too Much Light Makes The Baby Go Blind- Directed by Jeff Pincus and Noah Carlson
- Performances on 2/4 and 2/5 at 7:30pm, and 2/6 at 2:00pm
- 24 Hour Play Festival- By Sam Collier
- Performance 2/12 at 7:30pm
- Art & Gallery Night- By Nick Cozzo & Annika Radovcich
- Gallery on 2/25 and 2/26 at 7:30pm, and 2/27 at 2:00pm
- Latin Heritage Night/ Brillo- by Stephanie Castro & Nick Galvez
- Gallery on 3/4 and 3/5 at 6:30pm, and 3/6 at 1:00pm
- All the Time in the World, by Noah Carlson
- Stage Reading on 3/17 at 7:30pm
- Julius Caesar- Directed by Jo Hoagland
- Performances on 4/15 and 4/16 at 7:30pm, and 4/17 at 2:00
Performers Without Borders
Performers Without Borders (PWB) is a student group housed in the Department of Theatre & Dance which is open to all CU students interesting in using performance to illuminate social issues and ignite positive social change. For more information on Performers Without Borders, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button below.
University Student Clubs & Organizations
CU Boulder offers a variety of ways for students to find their place on campus, including student organizations, major-specific clubs, honor societies, ethnic clubs, recreational activities, and Greek societies.
We also serve as banker, bookkeeper, travel agent, purchasing department and event manager for student organizations. Student organizations using university facilities must maintain an account and conduct their business through our office. Funding for student organizations granted from university sources is also placed in appropriate accounts through us.
CSI student organizations provide opportunities for students to make friends and pursue their interests from hiking to honors, music to martial arts, swing dancing to snowboarding. There is always something to do on campus, so get out there and get involved!