We welcome and encourage prospective students and their families to visit the Department of Theatre & Dance. As part of your visit, we offer a tour of our facilities, class observations as available, and one-on-one information sessions with our faculty and staff.
Our office is utilizing a hybrid work schedule so we may not always be able to accommodate walk-in visitors, but we can prepare a tailored visit for you with advance notice. Please give us a minimum of one week's notice to arrange a tour and meetings with faculty and staff.
- Remember to use Mountain Standard Time (MST)
- Tours are available Monday-Friday dependent on the staff and faculty availability
- When a request is received, we will do our best to respond within two business days
- Our faculty and staff will confirm requests schedule dependent, and offer alternative times if needed
- If a range of time works for you on a particular date, please add that as a note in the last field
- We strongly recommend that students schedule a visit within the Fall or Spring semester so there are as many chances possible to meet current students, staff, and faculty!
If you cannot make it to Boulder for an in-person tour, we have a video tour for all to access: