There are many events, activities, and experiences to participate in on-campus.
- CU Boulder Events Calendar
- Colorado Buffaloes Athletics Calendar
- CU Presents
- CU Boulder’s Macky Auditorium Concert Hall
- CU Boulder Theatre and Dance
- CU Boulder College of Music Performances
- International Film Series
- CU Art Museum
- CU Museum of Natural History
- Fiske Planetarium
- International Festival
Boulder offers visitors a variety of activities and sights to see. To explore all that there is to do in the area, please access:
- City of Boulder: Explore Boulder
- Boulder, Colorado: Things to Do in Boulder
- Downtown Boulder Events
- Where to Eat in Boulder
- Boulder Council for International Visitors
- Volunteer Opportunities in Boulder
- Boulder County Organizations
CU Boulder’s University Libraries system features Norlin Library, housing social sciences and humanities 700,000 volume collection, archives, and special collections, and four branch libraries —Business; Earth Sciences / Map; Engineering Mathematics & Physics; and Music. The University Libraries collection includes over twelve million books, journals, government publications, audiovisual content, maps, and computer recourses. CU-Boulder’s Law School also has a Law Library located on the second floor of the Wolf Law Library.
In addition to the CU Boulder University Libraries system, there is also a public library system in Boulder featuring five branches.
There are over 100 miles of trails in Boulder County. Before heading off into the woods, please time some time to plan your trip and to review the trail conditions and rules. Additional information about popular hikes and associated trail rules can be found on the websites indicated below.
The City of Boulder operates three recreation centers.