ISSS does not provide recommendations or assistance with obtaining housing in Boulder. Please review the resources below and, if necessary, ask a staff member or colleague in your department for guidance.

On-Campus Housing

University Graduate and Family Housing provide housing options for graduate and post doctorate students, CU faculty and staff, and visiting scholars that can be single, in committed relationships or have families.

Off-Campus Housing

The Off-Campus Housing and Neighborhood Relations Office maintains listings of off-campus rental properties and provides helpful resources including local maps, furniture rental information, and other materials related to living off campus. 

Purchasing Renters Insurance

It is recommended that you consider purchasing renters insurance. Depending on the policy, it may cover the replacement of your property if it is damaged or stolen in your apartment. Typically under $50 per month, renters insurance is a bargain compared to what it would cost you to replace your household goods and personal belongings in the event of fire, severe weather, or theft. You can find a list of rental insurance providers online by doing an internet search for “renters insurance.”