To view the IBG mailing lists and list archives, use the following button. You must be logged in to see the list of lists.
IBG has several mailing lists which can be used to send emails to particular groups at IBG.
Mailing lists at IBG
email@example.com - All IBG faculty fellows, including faculty rostered at IBG.
firstname.lastname@example.org - Graduate students affiliated with IBG.
email@example.com - Professional Research Associates affiliated with IBG.
firstname.lastname@example.org - Research Associates, Senior Research Associates, and Post-Doctoral researchers affiliated with IBG.
email@example.com - Staff affiliated with IBG.
firstname.lastname@example.org - A meta-list consisting of faculty-fellows, students, pra, researchers, and staff mailing lists.
email@example.com - A list consisting of only faculty rostered at IBG. It is not necessary to email both ibg-faculty and faculty-fellows, as faculty-fellows includes everyone on ibg-faculty.
Mailing list account
To view the archives of a mailing list or manage your subscriptions, you must create an account on the IBG Mailman3 list manager.
The quick directions for creating an account are go to the sign-up page, and create an account with the same email address you use to receive mailing list messages.
Detailed directions for creating an account are provided below, but the process is very straight forward, so do not be intimidated by the apparent number of steps.
- Go to the IBG Mailman3 list manager and click "Sign Up" at the top of the page (or go directly to the sign up page).
- Enter the email address you receive list emails at. For most people it will be your firstname.lastname@example.org address, but for some it might be your email@example.com address.
- Pick a username. If you are affiliated with CU, your identikey is a good choice.
- Choose a password, and enter it twice.
- Click the "Sign Up >>" button at the bottom of the page.
- You will then receive a confirmation email at the email address you entered.
- Open the email, and click the confirmation link provided.
- That will open a webpage. On that page click the "Confirm" button.
- That will take you to a login page. Login with the username and password you created.
- Optional Click your username in the top right corner of the page, and select the "Account" option from the dropdown menu.
- Set the "First name" and "Last name" fields.
- Change the "Time zone" field if you are not in the America/Denver (mountain time) zone.
- Click "Update" to save the changes.
New mailing lists
If you would like to create a mailing list for your group, please contact Jeff Lessem.