Getting Things Done (GTD) is often quantitative. However obtaining the skillset to make it a qualitative action can produce deeply impactful results. Our calendars are packed with meetings and our files are brimming with projects but it can be challenging to engage with the work in ways we wish we had the time for. Getting Things Done is for individual team members looking to improve execution, engagement, performance, efficiency and quality. Participants will practice new behaviors to engage more effectively with their to-dos and commitments, so they can focus on things that matter most. GTD is a system that teaches skills to manage the constant flow of requests, tasks, and interruptions. In this course, participants will learn powerful methods to capture, clarify and organize incoming requests to increase their focus on their most meaningful work.
Participants will be able to:
Dates & Time:
- March 2, 4, 9, 11
- 1:00 - 3:00pm
Total Course Duration:
- 8 hours of interactive live online instruction
Included: GTD Toolkit
- 60 days of access to Vitalsmarts Getting Things Done online training platform
- Getting Things Done Online Reference Guide
- eBook of the New York Times bestseller, Getting Things Done
- March-only pricing saves $35 off the standard CU Boulder pricing of $185 for this course
- (Market value at over $750, University of Colorado Boulder employees save over $600)
Feedback for Getting Things Done from UCB Colleagues
"I liked the opportunities to immediately transfer the concepts we learned (which are already really helpful on a conceptual level) into my own work, tools, etc. Having the timed opportunity to get a 2-min task done or to just do a mindsweep with the template provided was super useful and made implementing GTD all feel real and possible rather than a lofty goal."
"It is really easy to apply it to my work life and personal life."
"The simple approach to making big changes."