The University of Colorado Boulder Department of Human Resources (HR) and Engineering Management Program (EMP) have partnered to offer a leadership and management graduate-level certificate for employees. The certificate was developed to help our current and future leaders enhance and refine their leadership skills, and learn new ways to measure and enhance organizational effectiveness.
- The 12-credit hour program is offered on-campus as well as through distance courses. Courses include:
- EMEN 5030: Project Management
- EMEN 5050: Leading Oneself
- EMEN 5080: Ethical Decision Making
- EMEN 5052: Leading Others
- Credit hours may be applied toward the Master of engineering Management (ME in engineering management.
CU Boulder employees may use their tuition benefit for the certificate courses. The application deadline for the summer 2019 term is Monday, May 20.
Visit the EMP website to learn more or start the application.