Important forms for EVEN grad students

Transferring into EVEN?

To transfer from CEAE or ME to EVEN you must:

  1. Fill out the Faculty Advising Agreement and EVEN Course Agreement and get the faculty advisor's signature.
  2. Fill out Grad School Form for Grad Program Transfer.
  3. Email the signed Faculty Advising Agreement and Grad School Form for Grad Program Transfer to the Graduate Program Advisor. The latter form will not be signed by the EVEN Director without your  faculty advisor's signature on the former.
  4. The signed Course Agreement form needs to be emailed in to the Graduate Program Advisor before you can sign-up for EVEN courses.
  5. All requirements for EVEN Master's and PhD curriculum need to be met.

To register for EVEN courses

All EVEN students should work with their faculty advisor and fill out the Academic Advising Sheet, even if the advisor is a temporary advisor.