The Institute of Behavioral Science (IBS) is a research institute within the Graduate School of the University of Colorado, Boulder. Several of our faculty members are research associates and one is a program director.
- Environment and Society: Nicholas Flores
- Health and Society: Tania Barham
- International Development: Jeronimo Carballo, Murat Iyigun, Wolfgang Keller, Carol Shiue
- Population Program: Francisca Antman, Brian Cadena, Terra McKinnish, Robert F. McNown
- Problem Behavior Program: No current Economic participants