Fall 2019 Classes
Fall classes begin on Monday, August 26. Check out other important dates for the upcoming semester on the Academic Calendar.
Eaton Travel Sabbaticals Program
The Eaton Travel Sabbaticals are to be awarded to undergraduate students majoring in Economics, Anthropology, or History who have completed at least three academic years of full time study, at least two years of which must have been completed at the university, and who desire prior to graduation to broaden their knowledge in a culture and learning environment different from their own. Preference will be given to students who have a creative and well designed plan of unconventional study and travel in a non-traditional environment, especially those which would take place in the southern or eastern hemispheres. Application Deadline: October 1, 2019 for 2020 Spring Study Abroad.
2019-20 Seminar Series
Watch the seminar schedule for upcoming seminars.
- Daniel Kaffine: Upwind wind farms can reduce the energy production of downwind neighbor turbines on National Science Foundation and on CU Boulder Today, Coordinated development could help wind farms be better neighbors
- Xiaodong Liu was selected for the Provost’s Faculty Achievement Award.
- Daniel Kaffine on Denver 7 News
- William Kaempfer—Award from Faculty Council
- Daniel Kaffine and Harrison Fell paper featured on American Economic Association: Coal is king no more and on CU Boulder Today
- David Rogalski received a Marinus Smith Award: Laying the foundation for student success: Marinus Smith awardees honored
- Wolfgang Keller on Peterson Institute for International Economics Trade Talks Podcast Episode 33
- Wolfgang Keller and William Ridley paper featured in Wall Street Journal article: Study Shows Big Benefits to Chinese Companies From Joint Ventures with U.S. Firms
- Martin Boileau in CU Connections: Five Questions for Martin Boileau
- Edward Morey in Colorado Arts and Sciences Magazine: When choosing where to recreate, personality is key
- Jeronimo Carballo's paper mentioned in Bloomberg article: Stocks Shrug Off Trump's Tariff Talk Prematurely
- Murat Iyigun featured in Newsweek article: Potatoes Saved The World From Constant War Because They Are That Delicious
- Terra McKinnish in CU Boulder Today: Spousal age gap affects marriage satisfaction over time
- Miles Kimball gives inaugural Eaton lecture: Restoring Economic Growth
- Jeffrey Zax on 9NEWS: Your name could determine your life's path, says CU research
- Jenny Simpson, BA '09 and Advisory Board Member: Jenny Simpson, Emma Coburn collaborate for world record in distance medley relay
- Francisca Antman: DACA curbs poverty, but lowers school attendance