The Education Section of the University of Colorado Museum of Natural History has resources aimed at supporting teachers. From Discovery Kit loans to Education Workshops, the Education Section helps educators bring the wonder of natural history to their classroom.
- Outreach Materials: Discovery Kits and Critter Cases
Portable kits for in-class use, which contain museum specimens, casts, models, and activity ideas.
- University of Colorado Outreach and Engagement K-12 programs
The University of Colorado offers many opportunities for educational field trips and resources to support teachers in the classroom.
- Suggestions for Success for Museum Field Trips
- Vocabulary for Prehistoric Pottery and Ancient Stone Tools Workshop
Prehistoric Pottery and Ancient Stone Tools workshop
- Vocabulary for Fossil Program and Workshop
Evidence of Past Life guided program and the Fossils: Clues to the Past workshop
CU Classroom Programs
The University of Colorado Museum partners with CU Science Discovery to offer classroom presentations for your students on dinosaurs and fossils, insects, and Colorado archaeology. Call (303) 492-4458 or visit Science Discovery.