Boulder is located in the Denver Metro area, just 30 miles from the city and 40 miles from Denver International Airport (DIA). There are a number of public transportation options available, making it easy to get around the area.
- The public Regional Transportation District (RTD) bus and light rail systems serve all of the Denver Metro area, including between the airport and Boulder
- RTD owns and operates Boulder's Community Transit Network to transport passengers around Boulder and connect with regional routes
- Both Uber and Lyft operate in the area. Download their apps to learn more
- Boulder B-cycle, a local bike share program, can be a fun and sustainable way to get around town while you're visiting
- If you do bring a car to campus, your conference coordinator can help you with purchasing a temporary parking permit