CU Transportation Services offers reasonably priced charter bus services. Ideas for chartering a bus include:
- Weddings - Provide your guests with transportation to your wedding venue! (limited availability during the academic year)
- Large events – Conferences such as NACURH, Odyssey of the Minds, special events (GOP/POTUS/Dalai Lama, etc.)
- CU Greek organizations
- Charters for non-profit organizations - UCAR/NCAR, BVSD and Denver Public Schools, State/Federal agencies, etc.
Requesting a charter does not guarantee we can accommodate the request. We will review the request and contact you regarding your charter request. Please refer to our Bus Charter Rates and Vehicle Reservation form for details on rental rates, cancellation policies and more.
Reserving a Charter Bus
- Non-affiliated groups and other private (for-profit) organizations: Charter services are available to non-university affiliated groups. To begin the process, fill out our Bus Charter Rates and Vehicle Reservation Form.
- CU Alumni: CU Alumni receive discounted rates on charter services. To qualify, please first complete the online Bus Charter Rates and Vehicle Reservation Form and then fill out our Alumni Eligibility Form.
- Student Organizations: Student organizations receive discounted rates. Student organizations must make reservations in person at our Transportation Center office at 3205 Marine Street (east campus). Bring a signed Interdepartmental Invoice (IN) with a “Total Cost Not to Exceed” stamp and a completed Transportation Services Use Form (which can be picked up at the Student Finance Office or UCSU in the UMC).
- CU Faculty/Staff: CU Faculty/Staff receive discounted rates. First complete the online Faculty/Staff Eligibility Form and then fill out our Bus Charter Rates and Vehicle Reservation Form.
- Non-profit groups: We offer discounted rates for non-profit organizations. Fill out the Bus Charter Rates and Vehicle Reservation Form.
If you have questions regarding bus charters please email us at email@example.com.
Agency accounts must provide their own liability insurance. Grant accounts require an IN and a grant funded reservation costing over $1000 may also require pre-approval from the Office of Contracts and Grants.