CU Transportation Services offers reasonably priced charter bus services. Ideas for chartering a bus include:
- Weddings - Provide your guests with transportation to your wedding venue! (limited availability during the academic year)
- Large events – Conferences such as NACURH, Odyssey of the Minds, special events (GOP/POTUS/Dalai Lama, etc.)
- CU Greek organizations
- Charters for non-profit organizations - UCAR/NCAR, BVSD and Denver Public Schools, State/Federal agencies, etc.
Please refer to our Bus Charter Rates and Vehicle Reservation form for details on rental rates, cancellation policies and more.
Reserving a Charter Bus
- Non-affiliated groups and other private (for-profit) organizations: Charter services are available to non-university affiliated groups. To begin the process, fill out our Bus Charter Rates and Vehicle Reservation Form.
- CU Alumni: CU Alumni receive discounted rates on charter services. To qualify, please first complete the online Alumni Eligibility Form and then fill out our Bus Charter Rates and Vehicle Reservation Form.
- Student Organizations: Student organizations receive discounted rates. Student organizations must make reservations in person at our Transportation Center office at 3205 Marine Street (east campus). Bring a signed Interdepartmental Invoice (IN) with a “Total Cost Not to Exceed” stamp and a completed Transportation Services Use Form (which can be picked up at the Student Finance Office or UCSU in the UMC).
- CU Faculty/Staff: CU Faculty/Staff receive discounted rates. First complete the online Faculty/Staff Eligibility Form and then fill out our Bus Charter Rates and Vehicle Reservation Form.
- Non-profit groups: We offer discounted rates for non-profit organizations. Fill out the Bus Charter Rates and Vehicle Reservation Form.
If you have questions regarding bus charters please email us at email@example.com.
Agency accounts must provide their own liability insurance. Grant accounts require an IN and a grant funded reservation costing over $1000 may also require pre-approval from the Office of Contracts and Grants.