Approximately one million passengers board the Buff Buses each year! These passengers include CU students, faculty, staff and dignitaries. Use this to your advantage to promote your organization, company or just to get information to students.
- Interior advertising space in the form of bus boards is available on all Buff Buses.
- CU and non-CU departments, organizations and businesses may advertise on the buses.
- All advertisements require approval by Transportation Services (TS). TS reserves the right to refuse advertisements that promote political, religious, personal, biased, slanderous, discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate content, following the University of Colorado Boulder Advertising Guidelines.
- Advertisements must be submitted to TS at least five business days prior to the anticipated installation date.
Reserving Ad Space
- To reserve ad space, you must complete the Buff Bus Advertising Contract.
- Payment options include check, IN, or Speedtype. Payment must be made prior to the ads being placed on the buses.
- Reservations are accepted in the order they are received and are subject to space availability.
Bus Board Specs
- The advertising organization or business is responsible for the design and production of their ads.
- Outer dimensions of ads should be sized to 17”(W) x 11”(H).
- Ads must be printed on 80# cardstock and laminated.