The residence halls at CU Boulder provide exceptional comfort and excellent amenities for our conference guests. Whether it's single or multi-occupancy dormitory space, we can serve your needs. The majority of our rooms provide shared community bathrooms with private shower stalls. All groups staying with us must meet a 50 person or 150 bed night guaranteed minimum. Final lodging locations are confirmed in the spring, however, we can assure you that your group will be in the heart of the activities.
All on-campus accommodations include:
- High-speed wireless internet
- Electronic key building and room access
- 24-hour front desk service
- Room furnishings include (per guest) an extra long twin bed, dresser, bookcase, desk/desk chair, closet and a micro-fridge to share
- Maintenance service: please notify front desk staff if anything in your room requires fixing
- Coin (or Campus Cash) operated laundry facilities in each residence hall (don't forget to bring detergent!)
- Mail service: mail is collected daily by CUCS staff and distributed to conference attendees' on-campus accommodations. If you wish to have mail delivered to you while attending a conference on campus, please use the following address:
CU Conference Services
Attn: Conference Name/Recipient Name
2480 Kittredge Loop Dr. #1953
Boulder, CO 80310
Our distinct "neighborhoods" each provide a slightly different feel, but they all provide a great home during your stay.