Students whose schedules consist of Main Campus classes that are all online (instruction mode: "online") are assessed the following mandatory student fees. Fees are charged per semester and are based on your college level (undergraduate or graduate) and the number of credit hours and classes in which you are enrolled. These fees do not apply to students enrolled in Master's of Science in Electrical Engineering online (MS-EE on Coursera), certficates in and Master's of Arts in Teacher Leadership (MATL), Continuing Education online classes, or any other combination of Main Campus classes, such as remote or hybrid.
- Career Services $12 per semester, not charged during summer term
- Law Graduation Fee $40 per semester, (law students only) not charged during summer term
- Law Student Services $150 per semester, (law students only; does not apply to LLM and MSL) not charged during summer term
- Student Computing Fee $33.62 per semester for 6 or fewer credit hours, $67.24 per semester for 7 or more credit hours
- Student Information System Fee $7 per semester, undergradate guarantee groups A–O only.
Please visit Mandatory Student Fees for full fee descriptions.
- A&S Tech (ASSET) Fee $1.32 per credit hour per semester, charged for any Arts & Sciences classes regardless of college/school/program
- Immigration Compliance Fee $40 per semester (international students only)
- New Student Fee $62–$500 (one-time fee upon entering a degree program)
- Graduate and Professional Student Government (GPSG) Grad Fee $7.50 per semester (graduate students only); not charged during summer term; increases to $11.62 effective Fall 2021
Please visit Other Fees and Charges on the University Bill for full fee descriptions.