BFA Resolutions & Motions
Please see below for a list of final BFA Resolutions, Motions, and Statements for the last several academic years. If you'd like to see something prior to that, please use the form to request those. If you have a question about a BFA Resolution or Motion, you can use the form or contact us for any questions.
BFA Ad-hoc Committee Business and BFA Authored Reports
Per the BFA Bylaws Article V Section 6.C, the BFA may create ad-hoc committees to address specific campus business. Per the BFA Standing Rules, Article V Section 3 BFA Committees may form subcommittees as needed to address specific issues of the committee. To learn more about current and past BFA Ad-Hoc Committees and Subcommittees see the BFA Committees page. Occasionally those committees author reports. If you are looking for a report that is not listed here, please use the form on the right to request it.
Fall 2021 BFA Proctorio Subcommittee - this subcommittee was formed to review campus faculty use of online test proctoring software "Proctorio" . The final report, a memorandum from the subcommittee chairs, and a cover letter from BFA Chair Beechy were submitted to Provost Moore in November 2021:
- Proctorio Report Cover Letter - Tiffany Beechy, BFA Chair
- Proctorio Subcommittee Memorandum - Janet Casagrand, Chair ASTC, Seth Myers, Chair AAC, and Lev Szentkirályi, Chair SAC
- Proctorio Subcommittee Report
BFA Student Affairs Committee
- Fall 2020 BFA Student Affairs Committee COVID-19 Academic Experience Focus Groups & Surveys: Statement
- Fall 2020 BFA Student Affairs Committee COVID-19 Academic Experience Focus Groups & Surveys: Full Report
BFA Instructor-Track Faculty Affairs Committee
- 2019 A&S Instructor Task Force Report & A&S Instructor Task Force
- BFA Resolution in Support of the 2019 A&S Task Force Report
- 2010 Report on the State of Instructors
PENDING BFA BUSINESS