Apply for All Leeds School Scholarships With One Simple Application!
Incoming Freshman and current Leeds School of Business students are invited to apply for scholarships. There is only one application to fill-out to be eligible for all Leeds School of Business scholarships. You do not have to complete the entire process in one session. Once you start the application process you can re-login and complete the application.
Continuing Students - In addition to the application you will need to submit:
- Visit the Career Development Office for assistance
- Unofficial Transcript from the MYCU portal
- Visit mycuinfo.colorado.edu
- Personal Essay
- A short essay of no more than two pages to tell the committee more about yourself than what is covered in your résumé and explain why you are deserving of a scholarship.
- Tips to help you prepare your short essay:
- Describe your financial need
- Attend a writing workshop
- Utilize the resources and links below
The 2015-2016 current student scholarship application has opened as of December 1, 2014. Email us at email@example.com for more information or assistance.
Scholarship Resources & Quicklinks
Available starting on December 1, 2014.
Troubleshooting Guide for Business Major Student Application -