Incoming Freshman and current Leeds School of Business students are invited to apply for scholarships from December until March. The Leeds School of Business scholarship application period is currently closed and will re-open in late fall 2015. When the application period is open there are tremendous benefits for applying for Leeds School of Business scholarships. There is only one application to fill-out to be eligible for all Leeds School of Business scholarships.
To learn more about the Leeds School of Business, Business Minor Scholarships please click here.
Continuing Students - In addition to the application you will need to submit:
- Visit the Career Development Office for assistance
- Unofficial Transcript from the MYCU portal
- Visit mycuinfo.colorado.edu
- Personal Essay
- A short essay of no more than two pages to tell the committee more about yourself than what is covered in your résumé and explain why you are deserving of a scholarship.
- Tips to help you prepare your short essay:
- Describe your financial need
- Attend a writing workshop
- Utilize the resources and links below
The 2015-2016 current student scholarship application has closed as of March 2, 2015. Email us at email@example.com for more information or assistance.