Here is some useful information to help you apply for financial aid for the first time at the University of Colorado Boulder.
- To review your financial aid application status, log in to your student portal.
- Beginning mid to late March, we will email an Estimated Financial Aid Award letter to help you plan ahead.
- Beginning in April, we will email Financial Aid Award Offers to new students.
- Grants, scholarships, and work-study are automatically accepted for you.
- Loans must be accepted online in your student portal.
- Federal Direct and Federal Graduate PLUS loans require a Master Promissory Note (MPN) and entrance counseling to be completed at studentloans.gov, but typically this only has to be signed the first time a loan is borrowed.
- Review the Law School's website for additional information about financial aid.
- For more information email email@example.com.