- Student Employment
- Financial Literacy
- Financial Aid Policies
- Financial Aid A-Z
- Site Map
- Veterans Benefits
- Net Price Calculator
- RELATED LINKS:
- Continuing Education
CU Money Smart Week
Deadline to Apply for CU Achieve Summer Grant
Last Day of Classes
New Law Students
Here is some useful information to help you apply for financial aid for the first time at the University of Colorado Boulder.
- To review your financial aid application status, log onto your student portal.
- Beginning mid to late March, we will mail a Financial Aid Estimate Award letter, which will provide you with an award estimate to help you plan ahead.
- Beginning in April, we will e-mail Financial Aid Award Offers to new students.
- Grants, scholarships, and work-study are automatically accepted for you.
- Loans must be accepted online via your student portal.
- Federal Stafford and Federal Graduate PLUS loans require a Master Promissory Note (MPN) and entrance counseling to be completed, but typically this only has to be signed the first time a loan is borrowed.
- Review the Law School's website for additional information about financial aid.
- For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.