- Student Employment
- Financial Literacy
- Financial Aid Policies
- Financial Aid A-Z
- Site Map
- Veterans Benefits
- Net Price Calculator
- RELATED LINKS:
- Continuing Education
Deadline to Start Earning Spring Work-Study
Summer Financial Aid Application Opens
CU-Boulder Scholarship Application Deadline
New Law Students
Here is some useful information to help you apply for financial aid for the first time at the University of Colorado Boulder.
- To review your financial aid application status, log onto your student portal.
- Beginning mid to late March, we will mail a Financial Aid Estimate Award letter, which will provide you with an award estimate to help you plan ahead.
- Beginning in April, we will e-mail Financial Aid Award Offers to new students.
- Grants, scholarships, and work-study are automatically accepted for you.
- Loans must be accepted online via your student portal.
- Federal Stafford and Federal Graduate PLUS loans require a Master Promissory Note (MPN) and entrance counseling to be completed, but typically this only has to be signed the first time a loan is borrowed.
- Review the Law School's website for additional information about financial aid.
- For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.