CU Boulder Connect offers you access to digital recordings of University of Colorado Boulder graduate courses taught in previous semesters.
When you take a Library Course, you adhere to the same academic semester dates as students taking a class offered on campus, including the enrollment period, drop deadlines, tuition payment time frames, and the course completion deadline. These dates can be found on the Campus Academic Calendar.
These courses have been approved to be included in the Course Library. However, for most courses, you will need to contact the instructor directly to obtain permission to take the course in a particular semester. An email from the instructor granting permission to take the course in a specific semester is sufficient permission. You will also need to complete the Course Enrollment Form to register for Library Courses as they are not available for online enrollment via MyCUInfo.
All material, whether taken for course credit or purchased, is granted to user under a limited license for sole use of the recipient. All materials are copyrighted by the University of Colorado, and any reproduction, broadcast, or resale is strictly prohibited.
Library courses are digital recordings of University of Colorado Boulder graduate engineering and technology courses taught in previous semesters. Students may enroll in these courses for academic credit, with pre-approval from the library course's instructor.
Aerospace Engineering Sciences
- CSCI 4830: Special Topics: Scientific Visualization (undergraduate)
Instructor: Thomas Hauser
- CSCI 5239: Advanced Computer Graphics
Instructor: Willem Schreuder
- CSCI 5573: Advanced Operating Systems (New)
Instructor: Shivakant Mishra
- CSCI 5673: Distributed Systems
Instuctor: Shivakant Mishra (pre-approval not required)
- EDUC 5706: Assessment in Mathematics and Science Education
Instructor: David Webb
- ECEN 5032: Wireless LANs
Instructor: James Lansford
- ECEN 5114 Waveguides and Transmission Lines (New)
Instuctor: Edward Kuester
- ECEN 5254: Remote Sensing Signals and Systems
Instructor: A.J. Gasiewski
- ECEN 5458: Sampled Data and Digital Control Systems 1
Instructor: Lucy Pao
- ECEN 5593: Advanced Computer Architecture
Instructor: Daniel Connors (pre-approval not required)
- ECEN 5645: Introduction to Optical Electronics
Instructor: Alan Mickelson
- ECEN 5673: Distributed Systems
Instructor: Shivakant Mishra (pre-aproval not required)
- ECEN 5797: Introduction to Power Electronics
Instructor: Robert Erickson
- ECEN 5821: Neural Systems and Physiological Control
Instructor: Howard Wachtel
- ECEN 5831: Brains, Minds, and Computers
Instructor: Howard Wachtel
Water & Civil Engineering
- CVEN 5564: Water Profession: Leadership and Communication
Instructor: Richard Kuchenrither
- CVEN 6511: Nonlinear Finite Element Analysis of Solids and Porous Media
Instructor: Richard Regueiro