The Center for Leadership is pleased to present the recipients of the 2020–21 Newton Endowed Chair in Leadership Student Leaders of the Year Award. This program highlights the impact of leadership education at CU Boulder. By recognizing outstanding students, we reward exceptional work and highlight leadership programs.
All of the recipients will be recognized during the marquee event of the Leo Hill Speaker Series featuring David Brooks on Feb. 23.
The CU Boulder Student Leaders of the Year awards recognize those individuals participating in campus leadership programs who have demonstrated:
- Academic excellence and curiosity
- Extraordinary support to and innovation within campus leadership programs
- Exceptional service to the community, either campus or Boulder metro area
- A desire to repair the social fabric of America
- Outstanding character and personal resilience
- Exemplary embodiment of the Colorado Creed
The university would like to congratulate these students on their accomplishments and are proud to be able to showcase their contributions to their respective communities and CU Boulder.