Through the spring semester, campus officials are providing regular updates, including dashboard stats and items of note related to COVID-19.
Boulder County remains at Level Orange: High Risk
Reminder: Under Level Orange: High Risk, a personal gathering is limited to a maximum of 10 people from no more than two households.
Boulder County shifted to Level Orange: High Risk on the COVID-19 state dial on Monday, Jan. 4. You can learn more from the county’s news release. It is important to continue following public health guidance by wearing a face covering, practicing physical distancing and following the guidelines on personal gatherings.
New this week:
Weekly Campus Q&A
- The first Campus Q&A for the semester about campus operations as they relate to COVID-19 was held Tuesday, Jan. 19. A recording is available online.
- Campus Q&A sessions will be held at noon on Tuesdays throughout the spring semester.
Buff Pass feature enhancements
- Anyone coming to campus must complete the CU Buff Pass Daily form daily before coming to campus.
- Answers to frequently asked questions and contact information for support are available on the Buff Pass Information and FAQ webpage.
- Updates coming in February: Several enhancements will be added to Buff Pass as of the first week of February. The enhancements will include reminders for required testing days for on-campus residents and additional capabilities related to the herd tracker function. The herd tracker provides information on campus building occupancy. Buff Pass will also include links to information on testing options, hours, locations and access to MyCUHealth.
State COVID-19 resources
- Exposure notification service: The Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment launched its statewide COVID-19 exposure notification system in partnership with Google and Apple.
- The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) launched the Get the COVID-19 Vaccine Facts campaign Jan. 19 to convey that the COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. Video ads have been produced in English and in Spanish.
- CU Boulder received 100 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine this week. The vaccine will be offered and administered based on the state’s current process for eligibility.
- Read more about vaccines at CU Boulder.
Last week’s update included a spring 2021 semester update; Buff Info details; testing, vaccine and building access information.
- Available from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, contact Buff Info via email or by phone: 303-492-INFO (4636).