Whether you’re a CU student, staff or faculty member, here are some of the top reasons for you to attend the 2019 spring Diversity and Inclusion Summit Feb. 12.
- To meet university executive leaders and discuss CU Boulder's new Inclusion, Diversity and Excellence In Academics (IDEA) Plan.
- To learn how to embrace others' differences.
- To move from awareness of diversity and inclusion to action.
- To bridge the gap and lessen the divide between intent and impact.
- To meet the need for belonging, something we all want to feel.
- To experience the breadth and depth of inclusivity.
- To learn more about inclusive pedagogy.
- To take time and space to recognize realities, even if it’s difficult.
- To come to one space to see what is happening on campus related to diversity and inclusion activities.
- To take action. If not now, when?
- To be shamelessly and positively authentic.
And more! See you there.
Summit sessions to consider
- Hip-Hop: Dead or Alive?
- Breaking Down Institutional Racism: One City at a Time
- DACA Research: Perspectives from Across Colorado