The slower months of summer can be a great time to learn new tools or brush up on your professional skills. The Lynda.com learning library has a vast selection of high-quality video tutorials created by industry professionals.
The full range of these courses are available to current faculty, staff and students. Some of the most popular topics for CU Boulder users include courses in Excel, project management, WordPress and Photoshop.
The benefits of using Lynda courses to boost or learn new skills include:
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses
- Beginner to advanced courses
- Full courses or segments dedicated to certain tasks
- Closed captioning on many videos, with a time coded transcript
- Create your own playlists
- Access to course instructor's materials
- Learn from phone, tablet or computer
- Earn a certificate of completion
- Earn PMI (Project Management Institute) professional development units or prepare for PMI or PMP (Project Management Professional) exams
Visit the Office of Information Technology website to learn more about Lynda.com and see a list of course suggestions curated for students, faculty and staff.