Being a Buff means getting out in the world and learning through experience. At CU-Boulder, we encourage you to enhance your academic experience and be engaged. CU-Boulder also has a number of programs and offices in place to help support you.
- The Volunteer Resource Center connects students to meaningful volunteer opportunities that fit individual interests, skills and goals.
- CU Presents promotes performing arts on campus, presenting over 100 ticketed concerts every year as well as numerous educational and outreach events.
- The CU Rec Center offers studetns top notch recreation opportunities, including more than 30 club sports.
- CU-Boulder is home to more than 682 student organizations on campus. Find your passion.
- The Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP) funds undergraduate research, scholarly and creative work with several types of grants.
- Study Abroad to see the world and broaden your educational experience.
- The Religious Campus Organizations group can help you find a group that shares your spiritual/religious beliefs.
- Wardenburg Health Services is the primary health care facility on campus, and includes primary care, psychological health, sports medicine, women's health and peer health education.
- The University of Colorado Boulder Police Department is a full-service police agency providing community-based public safety services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all year long.
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) offers counseling, outreach and prevention services.
- Student of Concern Team (SOCT) is dedicated to assisting students who may be in distress or experiencing challenging or difficult life experiences.
- Veteran Services provides resources and services for veterans and military members transitioning to campus.
- The Office of Diversity, Equity and Community Engagement leads CU-Boulder's diversity efforts.
- CU Money Sense offers workshops, online resources, and individualized one-on-one education sessions to help students make sense of their personal finances and make good financial decisions.
- The Office of Information and Technology provides innovative, customer-focused IT support and core IT services to the campus.
- Housing and Dining Services facilitates on-campus housing and dining.