Welcome to the CU Snowboard Team
Home of some of the top college snowboarders in the country.
A crew of highly-dedicated riders from every background and skill level.
Interested in joining? Here’s what we offer:
- Rides to the mountain every day, with official team practice & coaching on weekends at Copper.
- Team trips, including condo weekends at Copper Mountain, Winter Park, Brighton, Snowbird, Big Sky and More!
- Contest entry opportunities, including everything from local rail jams to the USASA events to IFSA. Whether you’re a seasoned competitor, or new to the comp world, we’ll help you get to where you want to be.
- Seasoned filmers and photographers, who are always looking to clip you up.
- Deeply discounted gear and indoor team training at Progresh, along with countless trips to local skateparks and weekly yoga.
- Plenty of free gear and giveaways from our many sponsors – we’re talking Satellite Boardshop, Dang Shades, Burton, Torment Mag, Purl wax, Redbull etc.
- Huge industry hookups – wanna work for a snow sports company? This is your way in.
Though we’re made up of intermediate to advanced level riders, we don’t hold tryouts. If you’re a CU student who’s loves to snowboard, we want you on the team. We are here to build the snowboarding community up and make it more accessible to all. For those more serious about competing and improving, we cover event entry fees in addition to any additional sponsorship opportunities. For more information on our level of competition, shoot us an email at email@example.com.