The University of Colorado Boulder honors retirees with parking permits. Any person classified by the university’s Department of Human Resources as a retired employee of CU Boulder is eligible for this privilege.
- Eligible retired employees who request a retiree permit will be issued a permit that is valid in lots 308, 560, GV Zone and RG Zone on a space available basis.
- Additionally, retirees may park at no charge in lots 204 and 310 from 5:00 PM – 7:30 AM weekdays, and at all times on weekends while displaying their retiree permit.
- Parking in any lot other than those listed above will be subject to regular faculty/staff permit fees. Contact PTS Customer Service Specialists at 303-735-PARK (7275) if the retiree permit does not meet your needs.
- The only person authorized to use the retiree permit is the retiree. It may not be shared with family members or others. Violations may result in citation, tow and cancellation of the permit.
- Retiree permits are renewed every year in March.
- During major campus events retiree permit holders will be redirected to alternate parking lots.