In addition to getting involved with the PLC Alumni Club, there are many ways PLC alumni can collaborate with current students and the PLC program. Here are some examples:
- Participate in the PLC Opportunity Network
- Become a mentor
- Attend PLC events
- Be a guest speaker or assist in finding speakers for our classes
- Serve as a student project advisor or ALE supervisor
- Host a small group of students to lunch or dinner to discuss professional interests or relevant topics.
- Help arrange for and/or serve as overnight hosts for Deep Dive Weekends.
And, PLC alumni can also help students and the program with financial support. You can even underwrite specific events such are orientation, professional development, and event receptions.