University of Colorado Provided Resources
- CU offers free or reduced pricing on many software applications.
- Microsoft Office is provided for free to students, faculty, and staff.
- Email, Voice/Video Conferencing, and many more services are available.
Contact Erik Hedl (2-4535) for details.
- Desktop/Laptop Support:
Department Provided Computer Resources
- File Server
- Data Backup Services
- Collaborative Web Server
- Loaner Equipment (laptop, presentation tools, etc.)
- Printers (see HowTo below)
FAQs & HowTos:
- How To Handle Data Here at MCDB
- How to prepare and print a poster.
- How to prepare a presentation slide deck for our classroom projectors.
- How to setup and use our departmental printers.
Please stop by the IT office in Porter Biosciences, room B236.
Office Hours: 9-5 M-F
Phone: (303) 492-4535
EMail: MCDB Help.