After a successful first trip in Summer of 2017, we are pleased to announce that our TESOL-focused Global Seminar in Chengdu, China will run again in Summer of 2019! This program is organized and directed by our own Dr. Mia Thomas-Ružić, Senior Instructor in the Department of Linguistics at CU-Boulder.
Highlights of the program include:
- Discover China through the perspectives of English teaching, and Chinese language and culture learning
- Live for five weeks in Chengdu, historical and vibrant city, home of giant pandas, UNESCO City of Gastronomy for world-renown Sichuan cuisine, and surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty
- Participate in an overnight excursion to Mount Qingcheng Shan, a holy Taoist mountain
- Make connections between your lecture classes and site visits to English language classrooms
- Opt for extra workshops in Tai Chi, calligraphy, and more
For more detailed information on the program, including requirements and how to apply, click here.
For a brief overview of the 2017 program, click here.