EXPLORING CHINA through ENGLISH TEACHING (5 weeks)
- Earn 6 credit hours
- Experience a rich cultural program
Deadline to apply is MARCH 13!
Connect with the Education Abroad Office! Center for Community (C4C) Room S355
Drop-in advising hours: 9-4:30 pm Mon-Fri - No appointment necessary
Global Seminar Dates in Chengdu, China
Arrive June 2, 2017. Depart July 8, 2017 Faculty Director: Dr. Maria (Mia) Thomas-Ruzic firstname.lastname@example.org / V-Mail 303.492-1677
Email or call to set up a time to drop by my office in Hellems!
Program Manager: Sylvie Burnet-Jones
- GPA: 2.5
- Class-standing: Sophomore
- Language: No knowledge of Chinese required
- Other: No prior coursework required.
- No prior training in English teaching required
Program fee for 5 weeks and 6 credits: $7,865; includes:
- Instructional costs (2 courses)
- Double occupancy housing & breakfast every day, plus lunch & dinner for the first week, several group meals
- Excursions (transportation, entrance fees)
- Medical and evacuation insurance
- Administrative fees to CU-Boulder Education Abroad (Non residents add $1,000)
Total estimated additional costs not included in program fee above: Approx. $3,000 (round trip airfare, passport, some meals, personal money) SCHOLARSHIP MONEY AVAILABLE that can offset your costs!