Many IPHY alumni go on to professional schools to prepare them for careers such as Physical Therapist, Physician's Assistant, Pharmacist, and Physician. Career Services provides additional information about preparing for the health professions.
See a job placement list of people who completed the IPHY undergraduate program.
- Career Services - many resources for planning your career or finding a job or volunteer position
- Biology Advising - handles all advising for EBIO, IPHY, and MCDB majors
- GradSchools.com - directory of graduate schools
- National Holistic Institute - Web site of a massage therapy school, with information about the profession
Health Profession Resources
- Steps to becoming a dentist - American Dental Association
- Massageschool.org - Resources for finding massage schools and learning about massage careers
- NaturalHealers.com - directory of natural health schools and other career resources in the natural healing arts
- National Student Nurses Association
- How to become a registered nurse (RN)
- Guide to online nursing programs
- About PT/PTA careers - American Physical Therapy Association