Recent openings are posted on the internship and employment opportunities page. The list combines jobs, paid and unpaid internships, and volunteer opportunities.
Many IPHY alumni go on to professional schools to prepare them for careers such as Physical Therapist, Physician's Assistant, Pharmacist, Dentist, and Physician. See a job placement list of alumni who completed the IPHY undergraduate program.
- Career Services - many resources for planning your career or finding a job or volunteer position
- Biology Advising - handles all advising for IPHY, EBIO, and MCDB majors
- Office of Pre-Health Advising (OPHA) - offers pre-health advising to degree-seeking students
- Post Bac Pre-Health - offers pre-health advising to nondegree (returning or nontraditional) students who are preparing to apply to professional school
- GradSchools.com - directory of graduate schools
- National Holistic Institute - Web site of a massage therapy school, with information about the profession
Health Profession Resources
- Steps to becoming a dentist - American Dental Association
- Massageschool.org - Resources for finding massage schools and learning about massage careers
- NaturalHealers.com - directory of natural health schools and other career resources in the natural healing arts
- National Student Nurses Association
- How to become a registered nurse (RN)
- Guide to online nursing programs
- About PT/PTA careers - American Physical Therapy Association