The list below describes some of the regular campus events of interest to Integrative Physiology students and faculty.
- Integrative Physiology Colloquium - Mondays 12:40-1:30 pm on Zoom. Research talks by Integrative Physiology faculty and their colleagues from CU and other institutions. Also serves as a course for IPHY graduate students.
- Promoting Integrative Collaboration and Science (PICS) - Monthly brown bag session to promote collaboration and scientific discussion among faculty and postdocs.
- Faculty Teaching Excellence Program (FTEP) - Classes and activities for faculty, designed to foster excellence in teaching.
- IBG First Friday Talks - Research talks hosted by the Institute for Behavioral Genetics. Generally on Fridays at 4 pm, but not always the first Friday of the month.
- Seminar Series in Neuroscience - Tuesdays 4-5 pm. Research talks in neuroscience, featuring speakers from Integrative Physiology, Psychology, and other departments from CU and other institutions.
If you are a graduating IPHY major, please see detailed information about the IPHY recognition ceremony which is hosted by the Department.