- We are aligning with Governor Polis' decision to observe July 3 as an additional state holiday.
- All employees who are eligible for holiday leave are eligible for the July 3 administrative leave day.
If employees already have vacation time approved for Monday, July 3, do they still have to use it or can they use the administrative leave instead?
- Employees who had already gained approval for personal leave for Monday, July 3, can update their vacation request and now use administrative leave for that day instead when recording their time.
- Yes. Please record July 3 as "administrative leave" if you are taking the day off in My Leave.
- We recognize some of our employees work in roles that require they be on campus during holidays or administrative leave days.
- These employees and their supervisors should work together to find alternate days on which our employees can use this leave, based on the scheduling needs in their unit or department. Please take the alternative day before December 31, 2023.
- When you take the alternative day, record it as, "administrative leave" in My Leave or the time tracking system pertinent to your unit.
- Administrative leave will come from position funding. This is standard practice for admin leave granted campus-wide. This is consistent regardless of the source of funding or type of position.