We are excited to announce several new features in the CU Boulder Jobs platform! We added a new dashboard in the Position Management Portal to help you submit and track temporary position requests. We also streamlined the application process for faculty positions to assist applicants, letter providers, and search committee members with managing confidential letters of recommendation. Please read below for details regarding these enhancements.
In the coming weeks, we plan to make additional improvements to the Search Committee Portal to help search chairs and faculty liaisons with advancing or dispositioning applicants in faculty or research faculty requisitions. Stay tuned for additional details regarding those enhancements!
Thank you for your continued partnership as we work to enhance the system. If you have any questions regarding the updates, please contact your Talent Acquisition recruiter directly or email@example.com for assistance.
Enhancements to the Position Management Portal to Support Temp Hiring
- We released a new Temp Staff Positions dashboard in the Position Management Portal to assist with submitting and tracking temp positions. You can access the new Temp Staff Positions dashboard through the “home” icon on the menu navigation bar or by selecting the “Switch to Request/Manage Temp Staff Positions” button from the home page.
- From the Temp Staff Positions dashboard, you can request recruitment for new and existing temp positions, review temp positions sent to you for feedback or approval, and track the status of all temp position reviews in progress.
- You can continue to manage regular staff positions from the Regular Staff Positions dashboard. You can access the Regular Staff Positions Dashboard through the “home” icon on the menu navigation bar or by selecting the “Switch to Request/Manage Regular Staff Positions” button from the temp dashboard.
- As a reminder, please submit all faculty and research faculty requests through the Search Committee Portal.
Search Committee Portal Enhancements to Support Confidential Letters of Recommendation
- We improved the “Minimum Letters Required” report in the Search Committee Portal to help search committee members monitor letters of recommendation for each candidate more accurately.
Job Application Enhancements to Support Confidential Letters of Recommendation
- We enhanced instructions and error handling throughout the CU Boulder Jobs portal to ensure we receive accurate and complete letter provider information from applicants.
- Applicants can now monitor the status of system-generated confidential letters of recommendation using a new "Manage References" report, available from the My Profile page. The report will indicate whether CU has requested or received a letter of recommendation from each letter provider and will enable the applicant to add or update letter provider contact information more easily.
- To encourage the timely upload of letters, we will send automatic reminders directly to letter providers. The reminder(s) will include instructions on submitting a confidential letter of recommendation or requesting assistance.
- Letter providers will now receive an on-screen confirmation after uploading a confidential letter of recommendation to our system.
Job Application Usability Enhancements
- On the CU Boulder Jobs site, we modernized the application registration page and updated instructional text and navigation buttons throughout the application process to provide a better user experience.