- All employees who are eligible for holiday leave are eligible for the campus-wide administrative leave days.
If employees already have vacation time approved for Nov. 23, do they still have to use it or can they use the administrative leave instead?
- Employees who had already gained approval for personal leave on Nov. 23 can update their vacation request and now use administrative leave for that day instead when recording their time.
- We recognize that some of our employees work in roles that require they be on campus during holidays or administrative leave days.
- These employees and their supervisors should work together to find alternate days on which our employees can use this leave based on the scheduling needs in their unit or department.
- Administrative leave will come from position funding. This is standard practice for admin leave granted campus-wide. This is consistent regardless of the source of funding or type of position.
- If the governor issues an additional governor’s holiday for this period, that will be applied to the two administrative leave days (Dec. 28 and/or 29).