Lynda.com provides an online library of nearly 5,000 instructional videos covering the latest software, creative and business skills. Taught by accomplished instructors and recognized industry experts, Lynda.com is an easy-to-use resource for CU faculty and staff looking to develop skills.
How to access Lynda.com
- Log on to your campus portal.
- Open the dropdown menu at the top of the screen and select Training.
- Select the Lynda.com tile. (Lynda.com will open in a separate window.)
Use Skillsoft for required online training, instructor-led training courses or choose from more than 25,500 titles in Skillsoft Books. The best part: Courses and books are available on your computer so you can learn at your own pace when it’s convenient for you.
How to Access SkillSoft
- Log on to your campus portal (https://my.cu.edu)
- Select the Skillsoft tile on the home page
- Select Library from the top of the screen
- Select your campus folder
- Select a topic from Categories
- Select a course and click LAUNCH