The instructions below outline the steps to be taken to obtain standard campus utility consumption and cost data from the EnergyCAP software available via the internet.

Users who do not have access to the CU network can request data from the Utility Services Department by submitting a Utilities Inquiries and Information Request Form.

The Utility Services Department will provide or coordinate all new/upgraded/temporary utility services whether owned by the local utility or CU.

811 Know what's below.
Call 811 before you dig.