Updated: May 11, 2021
- Most academic buildings with scheduled classes during the summer terms will be open and unlocked between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, to allow non-affiliates access to scheduled events and other activities.
- Doors to be unlocked are electronic doors only. Manual action doors will remain locked at all times and be available for exit only.
- CU students, faculty and staff will continue to have extended access (7 a.m. to 10 p.m.) to these same academic buildings via Buff OneCard swipe.
- A few buildings may maintain slightly different hours based on class schedules and staffing.
- Prior access preferences established on Buff OneCards for students, faculty and staff will remain in place. Students, faculty and staff who normally have weekend and after-hours access to specific buildings will still have access to those buildings.
- CU affiliates needing special access to a specific building are asked to contact their building proctors, C-CURE operators or department chairs to request the authorization/access needed on their Buff OneCards.
- University Libraries, the Recreation Center and the UMC publish their respective hours on their websites.