Are you currently a CU student outside of the Program in Environmental Design interested in changing your major to Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Environmental Product Design or Sustainable Planning & Urban Design? 

If so, you must apply for an Intra-University Transfer (IUT). Students who apply by the priority and Registration Access Deadline for the upcoming term will receive either an “On Track” or “Deferred” designation. Those who apply after the priority deadline will automatically be deferred and be reviewed at the end of the semester with all applicants. 

On Track status is not guaranteed and will be designated based on meeting the IUT requirements below, ranked by the highest CU GPA and space available. If you are designated as On Track, you will gain access to register for restricted Environmental Design courses during your registration window.