Please note: The information below applies to undergraduate students. Graduate students should contact Holly Woodsome Sroymalai, Julie Carr (MA and PhD) or Elisabeth Sheffield (MFA) for advising.
English Department Advisors
To meet with your assigned English advisor, please book an appointment through MyCUHub. Log on with your identikey. If you are having difficulty, please access the Student User Guide for MyCUHub.
Your advisor is happy to answer your simple questions via email. Simple questions are those that can be answered by a yes or no answer or in some instances a few sentences. All emails sent to your advisor must be sent from your “Colorado.edu” account. This is done to protect your privacy. Check your CU email frequently. Your advisor will send you important reminders only to your official address.
Do you have questions?
- For general questions about the undergraduate program, contact the Undergraduate Program Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about literature classes, contact the Associate Chair for Undergraduate Studies, Janice Ho at email@example.com
- For questions about creative writing classes, contact the Associate Chair for Creative Writing, Jeffrey DeShell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Credits & Numbers
- 120 credit hours to graduate
- 45 upper division credits required
- 36 credits minimum in English
- 45 credits maximum in English
- 18 English upper division credits
- 5 MAPS categories
- 11 CORE categories
- 2.0 GPA cumulative and in the English major