Engineering Communications and Marketing is a team of communications professionals distributed througout the college who are focused on telling the research story, promoting transparent communication, and enhancing the reputation of the college, its departments and programs.
What We Do
- CU Engineering magazine twice a year
- Weekly Engineering Digest (internal) to 1,200 faculty and staff
- Internal and alumni newsletters for departments and research
- College, department and program websites
- College social channels on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn
- Original news reporting (hundreds of annual stories, news briefs, blog posts, announcements)
- National, local and trade media pitches with Strategic Relations and Communications
- Support faculty writing for The Conversation, an independent outlet authored by academics
- Video production, photography and graphic design
Need marketing communications help?
Contact Julie Chiron, Director of Marketing and Communications, Julie.Chiron@colorado.edu or 303-492-7190.